KARTACOVNA KOLOVEC – YOUR BRUSH MANUFACTURER
More than 120 years of experience with brush making in the Czech Republic
Average production of 5000 pcs of brushes per day
Our partners are significant Czech and international companies.
Optimized production on modern CNC machines.
Production area over 2500m2
- 2018 – Introducing serial production, building new web pages
- 2015-2017 – Presentation of Kartacovna Kolovec at the biggest European fairs in selected fields
- 2012-2015 - Purchase of complete technology for machining semi-products (blanks) for the production of all types of brushes in our offer
- 2011 – Construction of a new warehouse with a total area of 350m2
- 2010 – Construction of a new industrial hall with a total area of 1000m2
- 2001-2010 – Purchase of complete CNC for the production of all kind of brushes in our offer
- 2000 – Construction of a new industrial hall with a total area of 500m2
- 1992 – Privatization of the operation and establishment of the company Kartacovna Kolovec Ltd.
- 1960 – Production of brushes in Kolovec specializes in the production of industrial brushes
- 1951 - Nationalization of the company
- 1919-1945 – After the World War I, Mr. Izak Hutter continues to produce brushes, making the production more efficient by purchasing new machines
- 1900-1918 – The production of brushes is successfully developed and the production is one of the largest manufacturers in the Austria-Hungarian Empire.
- 1891 – The company was bought by Mr. Hutter, who started with the tradition of brush making in Kolovec
1859 – Construction of original buildings of today's company by Mr. Cerny as a company producing matches.